How to write a lot of characters?
热度： Category: Word Skills 时间：2018-11-03 ℃ time: 2018-11-03 For beginners, they often ask a question, simple characters are written. Why is it too bad to write more characters and not even dare to read them? Very ugly? Here we share with you how to write a lot of strokes:
I. Difficulty Writing Word Analysis Essentials and Key Points
(1) Analysis essentials:
For anatomical analysis of difficult words, you need deep insight. Beginners should be good at reading posts, observe and discover details from the templates they are facing, and analyze them. The more thorough the anatomy, the better it is for writing.
(2) Analysis focus:
The single word analysis focuses on: shape, structure, position, center of gravity, main stroke, weight, (stroke) length, direction, angle, mass (area), demeanor, contrast relationship, and so on.
Second, example explanation and demonstration
(1) Let us give you an example
1. Left-center-right structure, the size, area and position of the three parts are not equal;
2. On the left, small, medium and large right;
3. On the left, middle, high, and right low positions;
4, the main pen is the last frame, and the position is very low;
5. The three strokes are complicated, simple and different.
(2) Analysis of multi-characters
1. The left and right structures are broken to form an embedded structure, and the strokes on the right completely invade the left;
2. The size of the left is small and the right is large, and the size contrast is very obvious;
3. The right side of the position is the main body, and the Japanese character on the left side is slightly higher, becoming a small part on the right side;
4, the main pen is Zhan prefix, very bold;
5. Strokes are interspersed with avoidance. Pay attention to the ethereal writing in three circles. (3) Detailed analysis of cursive calligraphy
1. Left and right structure, the left is small and the right is large, the contrast is obvious;
3. The ink color is thicker and lighter on the left. This is to adjust the balance by changing the ink color.
4. The main pen is Ge Gou, standing upright;
5. Position left high right low;
6, a book, strokes are broken, lively charm.
We just share some simple skills for you to draw more characters above. I hope it will be helpful to you. The skills you practice are mastered, so you can figure out more tips and practice your own skills. Http: // dmfhmjy.com/jiqiao/ Click here.