The stroke order of the strokes, the specific steps of the strokes to be written, how to write the specific strokes of the word, how to write a stroke, animation pictures to explain, all-round learning in place.
1. The feet of a person or a bird move forward interactively: OK ~. ~ Road. The child will be ~. No more horses.
2. Run: Ben ~.
3. (car, boat, etc.) running; moving; moving: clock is not ~ This boat can be ~ thirty miles an hour. Your move is broken ~
4. Trend; showing a certain trend: ~ red. ~ Hot.
5. Leaving; going: car just ~. I'm going tomorrow ~. Would you please take a trip? Lift the box ~.
6. Refers to death (euphemistically): She is so young ~.
7. (between friends and relatives): ~ maiden family. ~ Relatives. The two of them are very close.
8. Pass: Let's go out this door.
9. Leak; Leak: ~ Gas. ~ Wind. Said ~ mouth.
10. Last name.