Maybe I do n’t know this character, so here ’s how to read this Chinese character
"Sit" stroke order: ノ 、 ノ 丶 一 丨 一
The stroke order of the word "sit" is: skim, dot, skim, dot, horizontal, vertical, horizontal
Sitting on "zuò", the soil part, the upper and lower structure, the intelligible characters, total 7 strokes.
Definition of "sit":
1. Refers to resting with something on the hip: sitting, cushion.
2. Ride, ride: by car, boat.
3. Permanent, do not move: sit Zhuang.
4. The location of the building or facing away from it: It is located.
5. Conviction: Sitting in a row and taking stolen goods.
6. Fruits and other plants are firm: fruit setting.
Group words: Zuozhuang “zuòzhuāng” Waiting for “zuòdài” Sitting on the mountain “zuò chī shān kōng”