Elementary school students practice copybook
[Elementary school students practice copybook illustration]
How to develop good writing habits for primary school students
Behavior Habits: How to Cultivate Good Writing Habits for Pupils
1. Emphasize sitting posture. Correct writing posture can help students write good characters, and it is also conducive to the healthy growth of students' bodies. It takes a long-term process for students to form correct postures, and teachers need to correct them constantly, and they will get used to nature over time.
2. Correct writing method. To teach students the correct writing method, there are two points to pay attention to: First, the teacher's own writing posture should be correct, and demonstrate by example. The second is to guide students how to write and continuously strengthen the awareness of correct writing. This also requires patience, and the writing posture of elementary school students can easily change. Prior to elementary school, some children were affected by some incorrect writing methods and it was not easy to change (if the child has never used a pen, you will save effort to teach). Teachers should pay attention to the method of reminding students to write continuously, especially the lower grade students.
3. Teach students how to write basic strokes. At present, children's writing strokes are based on horizontal and vertical standards. They do not pay much attention to the artistic quality of writing. This is not good. Although it is formal, it lacks aesthetics, and the appreciation of characters becomes worse with age. The explanation of basic strokes is still necessary. Do not think that this is the work of a calligrapher. Our teachers should master the writing of basic strokes of Chinese characters.
4. Teach students to analyze glyphs. This knowledge is not only to let students know the structure types of up and down, left and right, all-inclusive, half-inclusive, etc., but more importantly the writing skills such as the size, width, and density of Chinese characters in a character. At the elementary school level, teachers should teach students to arrange the stroke positions reasonably with the help of Tian Zige. This training not only allows students to write good characters, but also makes students remember the characters they have written more firmly. Here, I suggest using the Tian grid throughout the elementary school.
5. Reduce children's writing burden. When practicing Chinese characters, don't increase the burden on the children. This requires teachers to pay attention to the following points: First, they must talk more and practice more. Teachers should not talk about the theory endlessly. They will point out that students should learn more from practice. The second is less homework. Teachers of various subjects coordinate well, homework assignments must be selected, and student assignment evaluation must focus on quality. The third is to arrange a reasonable time for the students to practice their words. But don't practice too long, usually 20 to 30 minutes. The fourth is to deepen the thought of "writing when you are writing". Every time a child writes a word or a number, he or she thinks he or she is practicing the word, so he is strictly required to write.
6. Teachers' writing should play a demonstration role. No matter what your words are, write them one by one, and write the strokes correctly and arrange the structure. Teachers must be patient and don't write on the fly. This influence is crucial and teachers should keep in mind in teaching.
7, writing must be arranged in the classroom. In classroom teaching, we can directly observe the writing habits of students and correct them in a timely manner. In the process of continuous strengthening, let students develop good writing habits.
8. A common phenomenon in elementary schools is to use correction fluid and correction paper. This high technology is not good, it is not conducive to the cultivation of good writing habits of students and should be eliminated.
9. Organize activities to stimulate student interest. Teachers should organize small competitions from time to time to stimulate students' interest in writing. Such as "little calligrapher", "see who writes the most beautiful", "who writes the most beautiful homework" and so on, these explicit activities can stimulate students' motivation.
10. When the children's characters reach a certain level, we can arrange them to appreciate excellent calligraphy works. One is to improve the students 'aesthetic ability, and the other is to stimulate students' desire to practice characters.
Students' good writing habits cannot be cultivated overnight. We must help them when they do not have some self-control. We also don't regard every child as a genius. Different children should be treated differently and they should continue to give them confidence. This requires us to be patient.